Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We're having a baby!

It took 3 years to finally talk me into doing it, but.....I am pregnant! I am 31 weeks and 1 day to be exact, not that anybody's counting! Oh ya, I am. I am counting every.single.day because this pregnancy has been emotional chaos. What a roller coaster of emotions to be pregnant after Tyler's scary experience. We have had 5 ultrasounds and every one has showed us a baby girl, so we're starting to feel convinced. :) I have been extremely paranoid and refused to buy anything for a long time. At 26 weeks I finally went on a little spree and got some cute girl stuff. Then...after having a minor panic last week that we hadn't done anything since - I ordered all the furniture. So, we should be ready by next week. Yay!

I am due December 22, but am having a c-section sometime early December. Can't wait to meet our baby girl! :)


Here's my belly about 3 weeks ago! I never really had one with Tyler so it has been an adjustment.

...and her cute little face. She is already stubborn and wouldn't peak out from her hiding spot on THREE separate 3d ultrasounds!

Ryan's weekend handy work. He pulled the closet doors off, took out the closet rod, did some touch up paint and built a new closet. I love it. It's a lot like Tyler's, but bigger which I'm sure our daughter will need! I'll update pics as we get the nursery done. :)

6 comments:

The Workman Family said...

That is so neat. Girls are hard, well at least mine are. Miss you guys.

Victoria said...

Oh my heck Kim!! You look so great!!! Oh, and tell Ryan the closet looks good too:) See you at the baby shower!

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh my friend, I have missed you! I LOVE THAT YOU ARE BLOGGING!!!!! Your tummy is so sweet, and I am so excited that you are having a girl!!!!! She will be so beautiful! I am loving reading about your sweet family!!!! I am so much better at keeping in touch with Blogs and Facebook, than I am with phone calls! I have missed you and your sweet family terribly, and am so excited to get updates into your life! We sure love you guys, and I think of you often! I miss your little peanut so much!!!!! I bet that he has changed a ton. Can you believe that Caleb has been gone for over a year and a half now! It seems like just yesterday we were in the NICU together! I sure love ya, you just made my day!

Paige n' Kalani said...

Kim! It's Paige! I am so excited for you guys! So cool that you are having a girl. Can't wait to see you up here after she's born. I'm adding you to my blog list so I can keep up with you.

McEvoy Family said...

WOW! YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING! TYLER IS SO CUTE. YAY FOR A SWEET GIRL. I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU FOUND ME. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND THAT PRECIOUS BABY GIRL!

Colby & Brenda said...

congratulations on having a girl. that will be so fun. i'm glad she is doing well, and you've made it this far without problems..course it's already november so you don't have too much longer to go.. tyler looks all grown up, can hardly believe that.. he will love having a sister.. keep us poted, (or keep the blog posted).. we're glad to see you getting on the bandwagon!!!