Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our baby girl has a room!

We did a lady bug theme and it really turned out cute. We have just a couple of things to hang up and the nursery is completely done! I love the cherry wood and the bedding is just adorable!

Cute closet - thanks Ryan!!!! I really LOVE having a handy man husband.... and check out those clothes! I can't wait to start dressing this spoiled little girl! :)

I didn't have a rocker in Tyler's room. I am excited to have one this time. It'll save me a trip downstairs to the recliner at 2am. :)


Seriously, my baby shower cake tasted as good as it was cute! Delicious! I need to post more shower pics, but I have to get them from my mom. I only got pics of the food! ((of course)) It was so much fun and my mom, Keri, Kailee and Joni did a fantastic job!!


.....and check out this baby belly! Yowzers!!! I can not believe I'm 34 weeks. Crazy!

2 comments:

The Brugger Bunch said...

Yeahhhh! She is going to be the best dressed little lady in town! I LOVE ALL HER CUTE CLOTHES! You will love having a little girl, they are so sweet. Sassy and strong, but so sweet! By the way I love the new bedroom, it is so cute! I just can't wait to see her! It does my heart good to see you at a WHOPPING 34 weeks:) What a blessing, and an answer to many prayers! We love you guys!

McEvoy Family said...

OH my goodness! The nursery p-l.looks amazing! I do think that she needs some more clothes though! I am so excited for you. Amazing that you are 34 weeks! I can't wait to see your little princess!e