Friday, January 23, 2009

The longest week ever...

We have been hit by the sick bug. Tyler started coughing last Saturday night and it has progressively gotten worse. Ryan had it by Monday. We were really worried about Brooke getting it, so Ryan and Tyler went to the Dr in hopes of relief/help. Turns out they both have severe colds and Tyler also has an ear infection. So, they're drugged and slowly getting better. But, in order to keep Brooke healthy, the two of them have been banned to the basement and Brooke and I are secluded to the upstairs going between my bedroom and hers! This really is no fun and I can't wait until we can stop living as two seperate families! I am going stir crazy sitting in our rooms. I hadn't heard the boys for a while and just found them crashed out. I got a pic of Tyler, but Ryan caught me before I could get a pic of him. :)


On a sidenote - here is Brooke today with her first tummy time. She loved it, which she should, seems how she spends most of her time sleeping on her tummy on my chest! :) (((also - we took her to the Pedi yesterday and she is almost 9 lbs!!!)))



And a couple pics from snowmobiling last week:
1. Tyler, daddy, uncle Jason
2. Tyler & papa
3. Tyler & grandma
4. Tyler & daddy


4 comments:

Sara said...

So sorry to hear about all the sickness going on over there! We are just getting over it all. Hope they will feel better soon and that Brooke will not catch it! She is gorgeous by the way!

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh darn it, I am so sorry that you guys are sick! Get better soon, we are thinking about you!

Paige n' Kalani said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the sickness! We banish people in our household too. NO FUN! Cute pics though.

Paige n' Kalani said...

Hey Kim - I tagged you on my blog. Do it only if you want to.