Monday, February 9, 2009

8 Things About Me

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know they're tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Law & Order: SVU
2. ER
3. Without a Ttrace
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. CSI's
6. The Biggest Loser
7. Unwrapped
8. America's funniest home videos

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Ate breakfast
2. Took a shower
3. Went to church
4. Visited w/ home teachers
5. Went to Keri's for dinner
6. Visited with family
7. Kissed my husband
8. Watched TV

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Watching my kids grow
2. Losing my baby weight...
3. Sleep
4. Spring
5. Ryan blessing Brooke next month
6. Retirement :)
7. Going to the temple
8. A cruise w/ my family

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Pei Wei
2. Ruby River
3. Costa Vida
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. Goodwood BBQ
6. Olive Garden
7. Iggy's
8. Mongolian BBQ

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Debt free
2. Self cleaning house
3. A cruise
4. Lifetime happiness
5. Good health
6. A wonderful life for my kids
7. Disney trip w/ my hubby and kids
8. Safety

8 People I Tag:
Please note: if I don't tag you I either....
a) don't think you'll do it or
b) think you've already been tagged by someone else... don't be offended!
1. Keri
2. Olivia
3. Kailee
4. Victoria
5. Brittani
6. Grandma
7. April
8. Tulsi

1 comment:

The Workman Family said...

I did your tag.Some of your answers where so on the stop I could change them.