Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleep?? No problem!

OMG, Tyler is killing me with his new sleep positions! Last week I hadn't heard him for a while and found him curled up on the bottom stair! School must've worn him right out that morning.



Then, today...I was upstairs with Brooke and thought to myself "hmmm, weird that Tyler hasn't been up here lately". So, we wandered down to the kitchen. Nope, not there. But his hot chocolate and banana mess was which was where I saw him last. We venture to the basement and I can't see him, but I hear snoring!!! Where could he be? and.......there he was..... on his Thomas chair curled up in some kind of crazy ball with his head resting on the Mr. Potato Head case. I was laughing so hard that I had to run Brooke back upstairs and put her in her crib so I could go back and take pictures! Check out the pic I took of his head after I moved him to the chaise! Mr. Potato Head case gave him a serious owie on his noggin! Wonder if that's gonna hurt when he wakes up?! I guess at 3pm when he asked to put his jammies on, he had something other than play in mind! Note the cowboy boots over his jammies. :)






6 comments:

Kailee's Korner said...

Oh haha Tyler is such a cutie. It's amazing how little kids can find a good sleeping position. Well I guess not little kids. Dax can very well find a good position upside down in his bed. Hope to see you guys soon.:0)

Rachel said...

Hi Kim!

Glad you found my blog. The cowboy boots over the pajamas is priceless.

Being pregnant, I envy Tyler's ability to find a "comfortable" position for sleeping. ;)

Rachel

Callison Clan said...

OH that is absolutely hilarious, he must get his sleeping positions from Dax but he can sleep absolutely anywhere!! We have a picture of him sleeping on the counter in the kitchen. Could you imagine if the two of them tried to sleep in the same bed?!? Those pictures are too cute, Karl, Dax and I were laughing hard.

Thomas Family said...

Love it. I just wish AJ would sleep. He has truned into a kid that thinks he does just fine with out sleep. I am not loving it right now.

Love the pajamas and cowboy boots.

Anonymous said...

OMG that is the cutest thing ever!!

The Brugger Bunch said...

OH MY HEAVENS, I wish that I had his "TALENT". What a doll!