Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brooke Kristine has made her big appearance!!!!

And wow, she is beautiful. I am completely in love! :) She was born at 1030 this morning via c-section and is doing great. She wanted to grunt when she was born so they had the NICU Dr come down along with a respiratory therapist. She passed with them and went to well baby. Can you believe it? I had a baby and she went to well baby and will go home with us?! Crazy. Anyways - she is 7 lbs 3oz and is 19 inches long. She has strawberry blonde hair and the greatest round cheeks. Tyler is loving her and thinks it's pretty cool. He likes to look at her and has asked to hold her a couple of times! Here are a few pics and I'll post more tomorrow night. :)



8 comments:

Thomas Family said...

She is so dang cute. I cant believe how big she looks. How fun to have her right next to you. Congratulations you both deserve it.

The Workman Family said...

She is so cute. Congrats! I'll bet she seems so big after Tyler.

Paige n' Kalani said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys! She is darling! I'm going to be in Thursday night helping Lori with Christmas stuff so I thought I might drop by that night. When do you get released? Congrats again! You guys deserve to have a "cordless model" after all you went through last time.

Lori said...

Wow!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. She is beautiful, as I knew she would be. I saw Ryan yesterday morning at the hospital, he looked a little nervous. (Who can blame him after all you went through with Tyler). All the NICU staff was buzzing with excitement for you yesterday as we heard of Brooke's safe arrival. I will be back on Thursday and plan to visit (I wanted to give you a little time). Again, I'm thrilled, congrats! Lori

Ryan, Kim, Tyler and Brooke said...

Paige - We're here until Friday, so you guys definitely have to stop by! :)

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh Kim, I am crying! I am so happy, I can hardly stand it! She is stunning, and so perfect! What a perfect Christmas Present, Ohhhhh I want one! You look wonderful my friend, we sure love you!

Victoria said...

YaY!!! She is so cute. I love the chubby cheeks:) I can't wait to meet her.

Colby & Brenda said...

congratulations... she's beautiful... how exciting that she's great and you get to take her home when you leave! can't wait to see more pix!