Sunday, December 7, 2008

Is it really a "home" away from home?!

Our new home - Super 8. At my last appt my Dr said I really need to stay in Provo until the baby is born because I'm dialating and he didn't feel good about me being so far away. So......we went home, packed our bags, wrapped up things at our house and moved North. Nothing like being 8.5 months pregnant, living out of a suitcase, having to eat out every meal and sleeping in a crappy motel bed for the last *and most uncomfortable* 5-10 days of your pregnancy. Ughhhhhhhhhhhh......Can this baby PLEASE just make a grand entrance so we can go home and see our cute Christmas decor and sleep in our own beds? What does a girl have to do?!

9 comments:

bpetersen said...

If you're in the need for some good food come on over our way and we'll feed you! :) Good luck with everything... let us know if you need anything and definitely when that sweet baby girl is born so we can visit!

Victoria said...

LOL!! That does not sound like fun but it could be worse...Y-Dell:) I can't wait to see this baby girl. Get her here already!!!

Colby & Brenda said...

good luck, we'll be anxiously waiting for pictures... just get her here quick so you can be home for christmas with your own cute little family...

McEvoy Family said...

hey! we r excited for your new arrival! We r always up for dinner guests if u fell like it while you are here in provo. I could even get you out for a little retail therapy if you feel so inclined!!!lol tiff

Thomas Family said...

Hang in there it beats the heck out of the nicu. How awesome that you got to this point, you deserve it. We cant wait to see pictures.

The Workman Family said...

I can't wait. I am so excited for you. She is going to be so big compared to Tyler. But, Vic & Marcy are right it could be worse, NICU, Y-Dell, or Super 8 take your pick. I think you are where you should be. Love ya & good Luck.

Paige n' Kalani said...

Kim - Super 8 doesn't look like the most fun place to hang while u are waiting for that little girl! Call me if u ever need to chat or run away! I'm thinking of you. Paige

Paige n' Kalani said...

I'll hope for you that you go into labor before Tuesday! I am so excited for you guys!

Kailee's Korner said...

Thanks Ryan! You are always so helpful. I hope you guys are having fun. Yell Tyler that I said Hi, and I cant wait to see him. Love you all