Friday, December 12, 2008

Killing time....

We're seriously getting SO bored. How many stores can you walk around, really?! Especially with no money, seems how it's all getting dumped into our motel and food bills! We're getting sick of being around people constantly, so we retreat to the motel but that gets boring too. Our typical day goes like this: I'm awake by 5 or 6 (I'm just not sleeping anymore so I'm pretty much up all night off and on) but have to be quiet until the boys wake up. Ryan is up by 8ish and Tyler is closer to 9. If we're up & going before 9 we go down to the breakfast, otherwise we eat the stash we have saved in our room. Then we all get ready and head out around 11. Wander some stores, drive around, eat lunch and we're back to the motel around 3. Ryan "tries" to nap, Tyler plays and I usually get on my computer. Once again - the sleep thing isn't working for me and it is so uncomfortable to lay. Ryan and Tyler go swimming around 5 for an hour or so. We then go get dinner. Lately it's been picking up a quick dinner and eating at the motel. It's a lot cheaper than restaurants every night. Then - we chill at the motel, watch anything Christmas-y since it really doesn't feel like Christmas being shacked up in a motel or anything good that we can find and crash around 10-11. What a life! It really does suck. I just want to go home.... Here's hoping the full moon will help us out tonight. Otherwise, I have a feeling we're waiting until Tuesday....

We took Tyler to Krispy Kreme the other night. He loved it! Can you tell?! :)

And....here's Ryan about 5am crashed out on the sofa hide a bed that's on the floor since half the springs are broken. I was awake, bored and decided to take pics. Luckily, the flash didn't wake them! :)

11 comments:

Kailee's Korner said...

Nice Kim, good pictures. I finally updated just for you guys. Tell Tyler I said Hi and cant wait for him to get home.

Kailee's Korner said...

Oh My Heck!! If I do not miss you, Cedar City is so boring without the RIDDLES in town. Anyways I am so excited to babysit your kids. Well just drop Tyler off at my house and I will play with him. Well I will have to post more pictures so you can show Tyler. Anyways I hope to see you soon(with the baby). What are you going to name her?

Colby & Brenda said...

we are praying for you to go faster.. motel life isn't all it's cracked up to be, eh???
krispy kreme is a downfall of mine, I would be very sorry if we had one close..I can't blame Tyler for loving them!

Callison Clan said...

I'm with you on that one, motel life stinks!! At least there is an end in sight, she must be a little bit stubborn, maybe a cute little girl with red hair! We are way excited to see you on Tuesday, hope everything goes well.
Thinking of you
The Callison's

Thomas Family said...

It does not look to fun. If only you could sleep. Here in a week all you will want to do is sleep. Hopefully this little girl decides to come sooner than later. Do you have to have a c-section? I hope not then you will be home soon.

bpetersen said...

hey u can always come visit ur fav cousin since ur only 5 minutes away and it gets u away from stupid people and the motel. :)

Paige n' Kalani said...

Kim - I'm so sorry that life's a little crazy right now. I'm sure living out of a suitcase stinks! You guys could always come & zip down to Spanish Fork! Truely! The full moon did it for me with Kamryn, but I guess you never know. Good luck!

McEvoy Family said...

Kim-So sorry! I remember being that miserable at the end:( I still have my trampoline up if you want to come for a jump! I bet you are sooooo done! The malls have even taken out the play areas so that won't even pass time! The dollar theater is good! Christmas lights (drive) in Spanish Fork, and if you are really desperate, the new McD's play land by Provo mall. The kids dig it. You are welcome to play at our house, the kids would love it! please let me know what we can do!

Sara said...

Hi Kim!
I am so excited for you! I'm sorry that you are all stuck in that motel.
Hey, we will be at my parents tonight if you want to stop and visit! Or, tomorrow we are having a little get together at Mike's club house. If you are bored come on over anytime! We love you and look forward to seeing pictures of your sweet little girl!

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh my friend, I am so sorry!!!! The waiting is the very worst part. I can't believe how big your little peanut has gotten! What a doll! I can't wait to see your new little sweetie! She is going to be stunning!!!! She is so lucky to come into such a wonderful family! We love you guys, and please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers!

Victoria said...

Hey Good Luck tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see this baby girl!!!